The Cochrane Farmers' Market is hosting their tenth annual Christmas Market. Due to COVID-19 the market has relocated to a new venue to provide a safe shopping environment for our customers, vendors and volunteers.
The market is smaller this year but you will still find many of your favourite vendors from the summer market plus a selection of seasonal artisans. Take care of your holiday shopping with our local 'make, bake and grow' vendors – you'll find unique gifts as well as fill your holiday pantry with a wide range of items from our food & beverage vendors.
In compliance with Cochrane Bylaw 20/2020, face coverings are mandatory for ALL customers.
The market will practice physical distancing and control of customer numbers along with other measures to prevent the spread.
• Do not visit the market if you are feeling unwell or have recently travelled.
• Select one healthy member of your household to do the shopping. Leave children at home if possible.
• Enter and exit the market at the designated locations ONLY, be prepared to stand in a physically distanced line-up if the market has reached customer capacity.
• One-way aisles will be utilized
• Take time to prepare for your visit – make a shopping list. A vendor lists will be posted so you can plan ahead.
• Shop with purpose. Resist the desire to linger and gather in the market area.
• Do not eat or drink at the market. Keep your treats in your basket until you get home.
• Sanitizer stations are provided at the market for customers.
• Practice physical distancing – stay 2 meters from others at the market, including vendors.
• Do not handle products – ask vendors for assistance with product selection.
• If you bring your market basket or large reusable carrying bags, you must bag your own items – vendors will not place products in reusable bags.
• Free parking and admission